Hello Markus,

  none of what you said is what I wrote. If you knew me than you would know
that I would never go this route. In fact I have always been open for
discussions. However in this particular case we are speaking about absolute
blockage. He is not willing to even discuss but rather shuts down any
ongoing effort to make progress. Ok, you can be against all our ideas in any
form but you have to understand what and why we discuss and since noone owns
PHP as a single person no single person has the right to decide. So all we
can do is participating in discussions and finding workable solutions. If
someone is not willing to do so then all we can do is count the vote and
respect it. But it is not acceptable to continously trying to prevent any
ongoing efforts.

marcus

Sunday, February 3, 2008, 9:04:57 AM, you wrote:

Best regards,
 Marcus