I am not so sure. I see (in the feb-04 sources) just collator, formatter, locale, msgformat and normalizer - and dateformatter that should be integrated into the Date extension to avoid issues and confusion.

I'm all for integrating it in PHP 6, however I do not see how it is possible to do it in PHP 5, without causing ext/date to require ICU, which is not acceptable. However, if you want to help with this, you are most welcome.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]