On 11.06.2009, at 20:00, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:

Hi!

Bug #48247 appears to be not entirely fixed still, it still produces a torrent of warnings in certain configs (namely, take php.ini- production and edit it to enable error_log, don't touch anything else - I get 400K worth of warnings). Attached patch should fix it. Please tell if there's some objection to it, otherwise I'll commit it tomorrow.

So whats going on here?
I noticed that the bug report hasn't been reopened .. but I think there was also not commit yet .. ?

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org