Hi!

So lets delay fixing this issue until 5.3.1? Of course it can be fixed in HEAD right now :)

Delaying the fix would mean we release 5.3.0 that in mostly default config has an infinite loop bug. Maybe we can at least have temp fix and then when we have a proper one then remove it (or leave it in, it wouldn't hurt anybody)? For 5.2 it's even worse since I understand 5.2 is not intended to be developed past 5.2.10, except for security fixes.
s...@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: s...@zend.com