On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:

> Bug #48247 appears to be not entirely fixed still, it still produces a torrent
> of warnings in certain configs (namely, take php.ini-production and edit it to
> enable error_log, don't touch anything else - I get 400K worth of warnings).
> Attached patch should fix it. Please tell if there's some objection to it,
> otherwise I'll commit it tomorrow.

The attached patch does fix one of the symtomps of the issue, but not
the real problem. The real problem here is that from an error handler,
another error is thrown. Instead of fixing this as a hack in any
extension that has influence on formatting of error messages or error
handling (through overriding the callback), a fix should be done in the
error handling mechanism in order to prevent an error message generating
another error message.

regards,
Derick

--