On 16.06.2009, at 20:53, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
We don't need to delay it if we decide to commit my (incomplete) fix now. Anyway, it's your decision, one of the three: 1. leave it as is, 2. commit incomplete fix now, 3. wait for complete fix. I agree 3 is the worst, I'd go with 2 but if you decide to go with 1 that's OK.

Just to clarify how I see the job of an RM. Its not chief decision maker. Its decision facilitator. Only when with reasonable amount of time and input from the community no agreement/compromise can be found, I can see the RM act as a tie breaker. As such I prefer to get feedback from as many people as possible in a clear and concise manner that makes it easy for us RM's to understand the view points of the community, so that we can then simply sum of the conclusion of the discussion and ask someone to make the necessary changes.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org