Hi!

Voting on the wiki? Yuck. If you want participation, do it here on the
mailinglist and store the record in the wiki. If all "votes" are showing

Voting on ML is messy and means somebody needs to read every message on the list and look for votes, however long, tedious and offtopic the discussion gets. Voting with, well, voting application is clean, automatic and efficient. I don't understand why we should use medium that is unfit for the purpose instead of using applications specifically designed for doing what we try to do.

up just in the wiki then there is no exposure on the list and things are
easy to miss (especially with the huge amount of noise that's already on
the list).

There will be exposure to the list, with list of topics and explanations.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/