Hi!

That is subjective. And even with a threaded client, if there are 80+
new messages then the call for vote is drowned out. *Requiring*

There was never 80+ new messages on different topics on the list. There are 3-4 topics max, if you not count commit messages. Each of them can contain dozens of messages, but those can be easily grouped.

something like [VOTE] in the subject helps, as then you can set-up a

[VOTE] is a good idea, let's make it [VOTE].

There is no plugin used for it yet, and that's my problem with it.

Well, votes aren't announced yet either :) I'll try to get it set up ASAP and see how it works, before announcing the vote. It looks good in description at least.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/