On 2011-06-28, Stas Malyshev <smalys...@sugarcrm.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 6/28/11 10:43 AM, Pierre Joye wrote:
>> I do think we should repackage. There are many issues fixed since last
>> week and it makes no sense to release something not representing what
>> the current 5.4 branch is.
>
> Really, guys, if we ever want to have scheduled and orderly releases,
> changing release schedule in the last minute repeatedly and repackaging
> in the last second is exactly NOT the way to do it.

I agree with Stas. Repackaging in the last second might cause troubles
and include obvious bugs. I prefer having a some time between packaging
and releasing, if it's an alpha or not it doesn't matter. So in this
case, to really try to finally stay on schedule , so we should release the
already pacakged version and have an alpha2 in two weeks.