Hi!

On 6/28/11 11:35 AM, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:
wasn't the alpha1 packaged in the last second?
it was packaged on Jun 19, and it was planned to be released on Jun 20.
and it did include obvious bugs.

No, it was not. It was checked, ensured it builds on all systems I have access too, etc, and it was done in advance of the release. And I'm sure it has bugs - as every alpha in the world does. That's why it is alpha and not final release. The point of alpha is not to provide a stable platform but initial point for the release and flush out bugs by expanding the user base. It's not a production release.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/