Am 07.04.2012 01:30, schrieb Chris Stockton:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
>>

>> Am 06.04.2012 23:54, schrieb Tom Boutell:
>>> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
>>> wrote:
>>
>> the "who" in such cases are ALL developers out there damned
>> can i send you the invoice for my time if your ideas
>> would be realizedß if no shut up!
>>

> Why is it every single time I see your name in the discussions here it
> is shortly followed by hostile personal attacks.

maybe because i do not comment every and each post
out in this world - only the one which would make
hughe damage in most existing applications?

> Do you have no idea how to maintain a level of professionalism when
> interacting with the opinions and ideas of other developers?

i have ideas how to do so

but i learned over many years that people do not understand
that they ahve really bad ideas if you say freindly
"not a godd idea"

> Does your company, http://www.thelounge.net/ represent itself in this
> way? If I was a prospecting customer who had a idea for a relevant
> technology venture and was willing to pay for it would I receive
> personal attacks for mentioning something you disagree with?

does the OP with they idea dropping <?php pay me for change applications
with some hundret thousands LOC and restart testing from scratch
forced by chnages the world does not need?

no he does not!

if he would offer me around 500.000 € i would consider change, rewrite
and test all the work of the last ten years for some hundret domains
relaxed and with many satisfaction

> Why don't you act not just like a industry professional, but a decent
> human being when you talk to people

because i saw way too much useless changes in too much
software stacks, mostly with poor quality and less benefit
the last years proposed and done by bored people only for
the sake of the change?

BTW: is your "reply to list" broken or why using "reply all"?