-----Original Message-----
From: Reindl Harald [mailto:h.rei...@thelounge.net]
> Am 07.04.2012 01:30, schrieb Chris Stockton:
> > Hello,
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
> > wrote:

> >> the "who" in such cases are ALL developers out there damned can i
> >> send you the invoice for my time if your ideas would be realizedß if
> >> no shut up!
> >>

> > Why is it every single time I see your name in the discussions here it
> > is shortly followed by hostile personal attacks.
>
> maybe because i do not comment every and each post out in this world - only
> the one which would make hughe damage in most existing applications?

Seriously, if you're so angry that you can't even type straight you should take
a break before responding. Any argument delivered like this won't be well
received anyway. Take a break, find your place of zen, respond when you can be
civil.

> > Do you have no idea how to maintain a level of professionalism when
> > interacting with the opinions and ideas of other developers?
>
> i have ideas how to do so
>
> but i learned over many years that people do not understand that they have
> really bad ideas if you say freindly "not a godd idea"

Wow. I'm honestly shocked. That's the crux of it isn't it? Trouble is that this
sort of response violates the rules of the mailing list; rules that we all
agreed to. It also isn't going to go over well with the type of people you have
here. This is not a productive communication tactic, this is bullying. If you
are unwilling to be civil and rational I have to ask, why are you even here?

John Crenshaw
Priacta, Inc.