Kris Craig wrote:
Steering things back to the original topic, my objections to collaboration with
FIG seem to be pretty much centered around their edictal approach to userland
style guidelines and how our involvement could be construed as an endorsement of
said style.  If they would agree to make some modifications to this approach,
I'd probably be able to withdraw my objection entirely.

I don't see how that is any different to what *I* said?
So why do I get clobbered for explaining what my objections are to their setup?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL