On 22 Jul 2014, at 14:27, Rowan Collins <rowan.coll...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the RFC would be much better with a different structure. Currently, it's laid
> out in what you might call an "adversarial" style - arguments for one side,
> then arguments for the other; this doesn't lend itself well to summarising
> all the previous discussions, because it just reads as a discussion of its
> own.

That’s actually what I’ve been thinking recently. Having a case for PHP 6 and a
case for PHP 7 doesn’t really make much sense anyway, as all a case for PHP 6
needs to do is rebut the arguments for PHP 7, for the most part.

Maybe if I have some time I’ll try to restructure the RFC.
--
Andrea Faulds
http://ajf.me/