> I really have to ask, did you work with really big projects? Like really
> sizeable.

Yes I have and I deal with it, instead of going into grindy small
details about how the code looks like, I work with it and can quickly
adapt to the project I work on no matter the size of the project. Sure
I can understand that some may not be as agile, but that is not a
reason to flawlessly deny this.

It is like saying "lets not add the 'or' and 'and' keywords because we
already have '||' and '&&', it is a shortcut for those who choose to
use it and I have often thought it would be nice to make the keyword
optional myself, but as I said I'm fairly neutral here so I have not
bothered to take it further.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen