> Is this your desired look you wanna propose? I may misunderstand and

this is the original proposal :
> https://twitter.com/azjezz/status/1091722433424285698

how ever people seem to lean more toward having releases and changlogs in the
front-page.

> -   example code (with an option to run)
i have already explored more sites for programming languages and most do have
code samples and `run` option, but people seem to dislike this idea here.

> -   short description
> -   get started
> -   latest versions
i already added these in the last changes :
https://github.com/azjezz/web-php-mock-ups#landing

> -   example code (with an option to run)
> -   features
> -   why this lang and what especially for
> -   some latest news (not few pages as it is right now)
> -   etc.

i don't see how can we fit all this in 1 page.

but i think we can show releases in the sidebar + a button to read more ( see
changelogs, download links .. etc ) / code sample in the main container /
features and why this lang under it, and few news cards under with a link to
/news.

if you have any other ideas please let me know or if you wanna send a PR that
would be amazing :)