Hello,

I guess I was supposed to check some issues that were brought up in the
interim meeting. I noticed that in Bob's minutes (that are very good BTW)
was a question about the attributes in the Traffic Flow Template and if the
protocol number was missing. I checked this from 23.060 and the protocol
number is not missing. In the following is an extract from 23.060:

15.3.2  Packet Filter Attributes
Each valid packet filter contains a unique identifier within a given TFT, an
evaluation precedence index that is unique within all TFTs for one PDP
address, and at least one of the following attributes:
-       Source Address and Subnet Mask.
-       Protocol Number (IPv4) / Next Header (IPv6).
-       Destination Port Range.
-       Source Port Range.
-       IPSec Security Parameter Index (SPI).
-       Type of Service (TOS) (IPv4) / Traffic class (IPv6) and Mask.
-       Flow Label (IPv6).

You can check 23.060 for further information on the usage of TFT as well.

I'm sorry (and really embarrassed) that I did not remember this during the
meeting, but had to check it...

Cheers,

Jonne.