> I for one believe that we should assume rapid renumbering as a feature
> of IPv6.

great!  how does it work?  not broad desires, but the devilish details
please.

as i participated in what was possibly the largest renumbering exercise
ever conducted O(10^4) *sites*, many of them non-trivial and some rather
large, i am quite interested in this.

but i am also quite sceptical whether rapid renumbering is really supported
in v6.  steve d et al. seem less glib about it.

randy