> One comment I would like to make about this topic, which I
  > don't think
  > has been addressed (no pun intended), is that this 'bit
  > method' for addresses
  > essentially can identify nodes which are 'potentially'
  > mobile.

=> Not really, since it can be used for securing ND
as well. You can definitely pick a MN by the contents
of every packet it sends when it uses RO. So, the bit
does not add anymore here than the RH or the HAO
would. HMIPv6 has some extensions to help with
anonymity but of course they're not to be
used on a global scale.

Hesham

I am not a