I strongly suggest the use of "Nodes" (unqualified) in the text
about the 'O' bit:

   IPv6 Nodes that implement DHCP, MUST use DHCP upon
   the receipt of a Router Advertisement with the 'O' flag set (see
   section 5.5.3 of RFC2462).

There is no reason a router can't use DHCPv6 for other configuration
information.

However, there is some question about any discussion of "nodes" and
RAs, as there may be text in RFC 2461 (I'm working from memory, here, which
in my case is a remarkably unreliable service; I hope someone more familiar
with RFC 2461 can confirm or deny) that allows or requires
routers to ignore RAs.

- Ralph

At 09:06 AM 11/20/2003 -0500, Soliman Hesham wrote:

 > Is there a reason to differentiate between nodes acting as
 > hosts here, but
 > not in the paragraph describing the behavior in response to
 > the 'M' bit?

=> In general, unless previously discussed and rejected for some
reason, I'd globally: s/Nodes (acting as hosts)/host

It's a bit clumsy to read as it is.

Hesham