On Nov 16, 2005, at 10:43 PM, ext Pekka Savola wrote:

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, Brian Haberman wrote:
Issue 1: Restrict operation of the protocol to link-local use.

Resolution:
The consensus is to retain the more flexible multi-hop capability.
    An additional sentence or two will be added to the Security
    Considerations section recommending the filtering of these
     messages at administrative boundaries.

I did not see such consensus. I saw about 5 people agreeing to the (by-default) limitation, and one person (Alain Durand) opposed. Rather, to me, it seemed like rough consensus to make the change. Did I miss something?

I support Brian's proposal to retain the multi-hop capability.

Bob