On 20 Jun 2007, at 7:22pm, Scott Leibrand wrote:

[...]

So am I right in reading your answer as saying that the advantage of ULA-C is that it solves the same problem that ARIN's IPv6 PI policy solves but better. In effect, developing ULA-C helps side- step ARIN's policy development process?

No, it solves a similar problem for a different (though possibly partially overlapping) set of networks, and reduces the pressure to apply a hammer when a screwdriver is what's really needed.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by applying a hammer. How is ULA-C a screwdriver?

Leo Vegoda
IANA Numbers Liaison