On 2007-06-27 20:38, Roger Jorgensen wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Templin, Fred L wrote:

I thought the ULA-C registry was supposed to be something
very simple like a robot.

yes but that's before we all started to consider what troubles we could get into by opening up ULA-C...

I think that's beside the point. We need some rules in the draft that
make sure that this space is delegated to IANA as technical address
space, with an obligation on IANA to ensure it remains very low cost
to acquire and use locally. I think the facts of physics and economics
will ensure that it's expensive to route and impractical to put in the
global DNS.

   Brian