At Sat, 07 Jul 2007 03:09:23 +0900,
JINMEI Tatuya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tend to agree (I also thought this as an option myself).  Thanks for
> the suggestion.

I've updated the AUTH48 version of rfc2462bis with this fix.  Other
(major) changes since the latest version of I-D (rfc2462bis-08) are:

- Updates to RFC references:
  + RFC3041 -> RFC4941 (which will be published at the same timing)
  + RFC3513 -> RFC4291

- Wording clarification about interface identifiers
  (see discussion in the thread that began with this post:
  http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg05163.html)

Note that I didn't include any change about the strictness of DAD.  I
didn't see any consensus on including that at this very final stage.

I'm about to submit this version to the RFC editor, but a copy of the
release candidate is available here:

http://www.jinmei.org/rfc4862-candidate.txt

just in case.

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya