Funny, "On the other hand I see enormous value in allowing any size of network
on any customer's premises. It's not for this generation of engineers and ISPs
to constrain what our great-grandchildren might invent" is something I see as
an argument for sticking with /64s.  You never know what may be developed that
needs all those host bits (or, atleast - needs more than we expect ... think
things like per-sessions IP addresses and such 'craziness' :)  )

Thanks!
/TJ