As for your question, I would say that it depends on implementations.
AFAIK, there are already several opensources like ISC DHCP which
supports IA_NA(maybe IA_TA) as well as IA_PD. And Windows 2008 server
also does. Even though details of implementations may be different,
site prefixes are derived from delegated prefixes and the LAN
interface is configured with addresses from the site prefixes as
pre-configured policy. Then, site prefixes are advertised through
following RA messages from the LAN interface and hosts have addresses
configured via SLAAC. However, I am not sure that ND proxy has been
deployed well.

Joseph