    Shane> With respect to #2, SP's have been mandating that they only
    Shane> buy v6- capable HW for the last /several years/ as part of
    Shane> the normal growth/ replacement cycle of network equipment.
    Shane> So, yes, this equipment should scale to support v6 traffic
    Shane> at the same, (or nearly the same), rates as v4 traffic
    Shane> today.

I don't see how this follows at all.  I can sell you a box that
supports V6 and that provides much lower performance for V6 than V4,
but that still meets your requirement of supporting V6.

You may be trying to tell me that SP's are unwilling to buy such boxes
and explicitly want boxes where V6 and V4 performance is the same.  If
that is what you are saying, it is very interesting, but it goes far
beyond simply saying that SPs are buying V6-supporting devices.