Seiichi,

These changes are out of scope for an AUTH48 change.  AUTH48 is only to verify
the edits that the RFC-Editor performed and for other editorial changes.

If you really think these changes are very important, then the document would
need to come back to the working group and restart the process.  Given the
comments on the list, I wouldn't advise that.  It would mean another working
group last call, AD review, IETF last call, IESG review, directorate reviews,
RFC-Editor edit pass, etc.

Bob