Suresh,

On 8/4/10 2:46 PM, Suresh Krishnan wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> On 10-08-04 01:30 PM, t.petch wrote:
>> errrrrrrr
>>
>> Tom Petch

I disagree.  The rule plainly states that "::" must be used to its
maximum capability.  I view that as saying you must use it if it is at
all possible AND use it where it creates the highest level of
compression.  I don't see any wiggle room in the rule to allow someone
to not use "::" when it can be applied.

Regards,
Brian