Hi Suresh.

Thanks for the revised document. It is much clearer now.

Some followup questions.

1) in Figure 1, it would help to explain whether everything to the
left of the edge router is in the same "broadcast domain". I.e, all
nodes attached to the network can send packets directly to each
other.

2) What is the address assignment model. Is the entire left part of
the network one IPv6 link, with each node having an address out of the
same prefix? It would be good to more clearly identify what is an
individual customer. I assume that the Host/RG is a "customer".

Also, what on-link prefixes are assigned? Is the intention that
traffic between (say) Host1 and Host2 (behind differnet RGs) go
directly to each other, or does such traffic need to go through the
Edge Router?

3) For customers, do they all get addresses out of the same prefix? Or
do they get differnet prefixes? I guess the key question I'm asking is
why does the edge router need to know what circuit a given RG is on
when responding to an RS. What informaiton does the RS return that
depends on that circuit ID or that might vary from one RG to another.

Thomas