Hi Philip,

On 10-10-22 10:25 AM, Philip Homburg wrote:
In your letter dated Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:08:15 -0400 you wrote:
On 10-10-22 10:06 AM, Philip Homburg wrote:
Maybe this draft should say something about what happens if the 3 router solicitations sent by the host are lost.
Certainly. We have added Section 5.3 to version -08 of the draft to account for the case where the host-initiated RSs are lost.

Sorry, I missed that. That sounds good.

Great.

But now I'm a bit confused. Given that the AN now has to ability to originate
RS messages, why is it forwarding the end-device' RS at all? Is that only to
support SEND?

Exactly. The ability to send host-initiated RSs through is mainly for supporting SEND pass through, as this capability was deemed very important by the WG.

Thanks
Suresh