On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 11:33:04AM +1300, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> There is no way this is an erratum. There was a clear choice in the WG
> to standardise on lower case.

[...]

> In any case I would object to this erratum being accepted.

I agree that the errata should be rejected - erratas are the wrong
procedure to question working group decisions. That said, let me add
that I support the decision documented in RFC 5952 (and which is also
codified in RFC 6021).

/js

Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany