We can clamp TCP MSS on our various translator devices.

(Oh, Cisco did forget to create a comparable command for IPv6, helpful
for tunnels and what-not on IPv4 and IPv6 because ICMP is so often
borked or filtered.  That oversight is being fixed.)

> For UDP, there are silent drops/blackholes today.  Translation
> technologies
> are a bandaid and expected to have tradeoffs.  This will be one of them
> that may make going native more attractive.

Unfortunately a broken network is just that:  broken.  It does not
encourage users to move, just to demand a fix.

-d