I would not support to add GPS coordinates to the IPv6 header. I think
it violates the user privacy.

        As a user, I sometimes want to disclosure my position, but only to
services that I know and I want to. I wouldn't want to do it
automatically to the whole Internet.

        I would give more counter arguments to some of the advantages that you
mentioned, but I think privacy is the most important.

Regards
as