Hello everyone, I had a brief look at GEOPRIV and I was very much impressed,
There has been so much work done by this amazing group!

At the same time, I would like to raise my concern regarding the http
location request which will not be detected by layer-3 devices (Routers), I
am anticipating that in the future, GPS capability will be added to the
router itself (just like smart phones) and packet marking and classification
based on geo-location will be required.

QoS, firewall and routing based on geo-location will be highly demanded when
mobile routers move from one geo-location to another which has different
regulations/electronic laws.

Here is an example, if your router is within city-X and this city has very
good electronic and copyright laws, then users will have relaxed network
security settings, but what if the very same router moved to city-Y which
according to its law, certain websites should be blocked (like facebook in
china for example) .. these rules based on geographic location won't be
feasible unless the mobile router has a GPS and can read/write coordinates
to layer-3 packets.

Best,
Ammar