Messages by Thread
-
-
[PR] refactor: migrate system buttons to app-button [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] refactor: migrate organization buttons to app-button [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] refactor: migrate loans buttons to app-button [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] refactor: migrate groups buttons to app-button [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] refactor: migrate products buttons to app-button [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Refactor/accounting app button [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] feat: add correlationID support across frontend and backend (fixes #66) [fineract-consumer-facing]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2849: Fetch loan repayment schedule together with the loan in COB and office loan lists [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Updated] (FINERACT-2849) Fetch loan repayment schedule together with the loan in COB and office loan lists
Alex Ioffe (Jira)
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2849) Fetch loan repayment schedule together with the loan in COB and office loan lists
Alex Ioffe (Jira)
-
[PR] FINERACT-2847: Expose transaction allocation history for savings account charges [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2848) Document PostgreSQL TimeZone failure for JVMs defaulting to legacy zone names
Navtej Nair (Jira)
-
[PR] fix: show a page for unknown routes [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2848: Document PostgreSQL TimeZone failure for legacy JVM zone [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Commented] (FINERACT-415) Loan product should not allow to be created and should throw proper error when mandatory guarantee is not equal to any one of the guarantee(own or guarantor) or sum of both
Sonigra Bhavya Hemendrabhai (Jira)
-
[PR] fix: dismiss popovers when navigation starts [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: use theme color for savings account details [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2847) Expose transaction allocation history for savings account charges
Ralph Hopman (Jira)
-
[I] Light mode: status pills at 2.10:1, and `--primary-color` used as text fails AA wherever it appears [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] The record Actions menu stays open across navigation, leaving a dead client menu floating over the next screen [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Forms never mark which fields are required, and the submit button is disabled with no explanation of what is missing [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Savings account view is unreadable in dark mode — the account name and every detail value are hardcoded #2c3e50 (1.52:1) [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Guide: on wide screens the card can sit ~590px from the element it describes, with nothing dimmed [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Audit Logs: Checker and Checked Date are empty on every row, and the screen has no free-text search [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] The shared data table truncates every cell at a fixed 200px, ignoring how wide the column actually is [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Three different date formats across modules, none of them localised [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Currency Configuration: 164 currencies with no filter on an 8107px page, and both transfer buttons render a doubled arrow [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Unknown routes silently land on the Dashboard — there is no "page not found" screen [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Table links fail WCAG AA in dark mode (2.43:1) — `.clickable-link` hardcodes an indigo that bypasses the theme [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] The Back button on detail screens is unreachable on a phone, and the detail cards clip their own values [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] A detail route for a record that does not exist renders a blank page, and the only feedback is a toast echoing raw API copy [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Dashboard: KPI tiles have no gutter, an empty approvals queue is painted as a warning, and two thirds of the desktop canvas is unused [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2814: Investor immediate buy down fee amortization [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Updated] (FINERACT-2845) Auditing handler rebuilds its mapping metadata on every command
Adam Saghy (Jira)
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2332: Savings COB first business steps [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-1932: modularization fineract-shares [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2455: Fix WorkingCapitalBreach feature files long cob runs [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2801: Remove unused (dead) code in fineract-provider [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2846) Remove dead code block in TellerWritePlatformServiceJpaImpl
Adam Saghy (Jira)
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2684: Update actions/setup-node digest to 2499707 - autoclosed [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Assigned] (FINERACT-2845) Auditing handler rebuilds its mapping metadata on every command
Adam Saghy (Jira)
-
[jira] [Resolved] (FINERACT-2845) Auditing handler rebuilds its mapping metadata on every command
Adam Saghy (Jira)
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2684: Update actions/setup-node action to v7 - autoclosed [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2688: Fix loan disbursement for checker-only users via maker-checker permission check [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2832: Migrate groups and centers to CommandDispatcher [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2684: Update actions/setup-java action to v6 - autoclosed [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-1932: modularization fineract-savings - Part I [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Remove dead code block in TellerWritePlatformServiceJpaImpl [fineract]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] FINERACT-2684: Decouple transient collaborators from the SavingsAccount entity [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2684: Update dependency node to v24 [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] (FINERACT-2819) Grace-period fraction uses repayment interval in the wrong direction
kan zhou (Jira)
-
[jira] [Commented] (FINERACT-2819) Grace-period fraction uses repayment interval in the wrong direction
kan zhou (Jira)
-
[jira] [Commented] (FINERACT-2845) Auditing handler rebuilds its mapping metadata on every command
Jose Alberto Hernandez (Jira)
-
[PR] FINERACT-2845: Register the JPA auditing handler as a singleton [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[jira] [Created] (FINERACT-2845) Auditing handler rebuilds its mapping metadata on every command
Jose Alberto Hernandez (Jira)
-
[I] Decide whether the ng-untouched NG0100 reports are a real defect or a sampling artifact, so the check can be enforced [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] 275 two-way bindings write into a signal's payload, so edits never notify the signal and NG0100 fires on load [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] 14 list screens cannot migrate because their test id or tooltip sits on the ion-button itself [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] app-icon cannot express colour or a CSS class, so 16 screens cannot leave the vendor boundary [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2828: Document missing admin organisation OpenAPI fields [fineract]
via GitHub
-
[PR] FINERACT-2442: Add client-side payload encryption for login credentials [fineract-loan-origination]
via GitHub
-
[PR] build(deps): bump @ionic/angular from 8.8.19 to 9.0.3 in the ionic group [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[I] Lint baseline carries entries that cannot be fixed, and the UI migration has no per-call-site regression cover [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] build(deps): bump the github-actions group with 2 updates [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub
-
[PR] refactor(ui): migrate 47 screens onto the app-owned primitives, and clear the fixable lint baseline [fineract-backoffice-ui]
via GitHub