Messages by Date
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: DSL for Low-Code (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: Select will freeze hop when converting dates to a format that do not agree with the local region settings on the computer. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow PostgreSQL Execution Information to persist payloads larger than the Jackson string limit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add log warnings for deadlock prevention (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add log warnings for deadlock prevention (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow PostgreSQL Execution Information to persist payloads larger than the Jackson string limit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Delete transform - show evidence of deleted rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: SMB file transfer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[I] [Feature Request]: VFS driver for SMB (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: SMB file transfer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Metadata structure of stream - performance improvements (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: User Defined Java Class can't retieve INTEGER from external JAR (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: when try to open an audit record, i can't see any data and recieve an error in console (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[I] Table Input / Database Join: stopping a pipeline never cancels the running SQL statement (cancelQuery is unreachable in stopRunning) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Metadata structure of stream - performance improvements (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Call DB procedure can't retrieve values over JDBC (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Flag to enable data received from another transform in Table Input (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: User Defined Java Class can't retieve INTEGER from external JAR (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Flag to enable data received from another transform in Table Input (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: CSV File Input - unable to set constant as null value (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: CSV File Input - unable to set constant as null value (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: Select will freeze hop when converting dates to a format that do not agree with the local region settings on the computer. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: Select crashes when converting a date despite specifying en_US, and America/Chicago (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Append to log file when using hop run instead of deleting content / overwriting file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: Table Input + Text File Output - trailing spaces in output (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON Input step output results cannot distinguish between empty string and null (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Preview output of HTTP Post does not show data unless you hit Right Arrow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Mapping (sub-transformation) / Mapping (sub-pipeline) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Mapping (sub-transformation) / Mapping (sub-pipeline) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: The ability to set rowset size per pipeline (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: The ability to set rowset size per pipeline (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Sample Pipeline Unit Test Is Not Working with More Transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Create Input xBase (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: new transform to obfuscate / mask PII data (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: when try to open an audit record, i can't see any data and recieve an error in console (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Highlight in red the line in the metrics tab of the results panel with an error (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Logical field types selection to Parquet Output transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]:Can the partition and Specify copies in HOP be useful when running on Flink? (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Make CTRL+Z working after a save (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Make CTRL+Z working after a save (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Task]: Flush Text File Output (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Task]: fix/populate info fields for workflows and pipelines (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[I] [Bug]: Git actions in explorer perspective don't work (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Searchable dropdown boxes in Hop (especially for variables) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Searchable dropdown boxes in Hop (especially for variables) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Checksum (Add same int hash method used in steps) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Evaluate the use of Golang to re-design Hop scripts (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Highlight in red the line in the metrics tab of the results panel with an error (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Automatically create hop when adding a new transform or action (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Automatically create hop when adding a new transform or action (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow table view cells to be disabled (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Make disabled Hop lines more visible. For example: 50% transparent and "dotted/divided". (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow table view cells to be disabled (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Task]: Create a Hop sizing guide (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Workflow and Pipeline Orchestration Visual Flow Graph (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Task]: How to use "Beam Kafka Consume"? (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[PR] issue #8655 - dialogs of db join and write to logs (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Bug]: After an import from PDI, the run configuration for workflow tasks are not set in a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fixes #3814: set a run configuration on imported Pipeline and Workflo… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Task]: improve terminal arrow up/dow and left/right handling in Hop Gui (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[PR] issue #8662 - Exception when switching projects (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[I] [Feature Request]: VFS plugin for git (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[I] [Bug]: Exception seen when switching between projects (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fixes #8624 : Fix scrolling on pipeline run configuration screen (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Issue #2286 : Add a GUI annotation for data grids (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fix#8650 Adding a project fails with a false circular parent reference when the parent has an empty parentProjectName (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[PR] Fixes #8659 : Choose the PGP signing key per row (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Adding a project fails with a false circular parent reference when the parent has an empty parentProjectName (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] [Bug]: Hop 2.19 Rest client fails if hop before disabled and Accept URL from field enabled (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Signature choice when PGP signing file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] [Feature Request]: Signature choice when PGP signing file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[PR] Bump com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-databind from 2.21.5 to 2.21.6 in /lib (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] [Bug]: Newsletters are not updating. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[PR] Fixes #8624 : Fix scrolling on pipeline run configuration screen (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] [Feature Request]: Improve the database join screen and the "Write to log" screen (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] A question regarding the new data profile. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Scrolling isn't working on some Hop screens. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Scrolling isn't working on some Hop screens. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] [Feature Request]: text indentation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Task]: Explain pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Issue #8509 : Add an optional project id for shared execution information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow Execution Information to be filtered by project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Find a value in a table view (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fixes #8646: Update and expand the SDK documentation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Linter SQL / Shell false positives (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Issue #8546 : Keep pipeline metrics updating after a Kafka consumer restart (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: align git functionality (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Gracefully support Avro Record data type in data profiling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: A new visualisation plugin type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Issue #8601 : Do not crash when opening a workflow execution viewer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fixes #8640 : Explain pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execution information location fails to show workflow details (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: A new visualisation plugin type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Kafka Consumer can fail to report metrics (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Generate XML schema for pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Issue #8600 : Save Avro Record values in an execution information location (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fixes #8646: Update and expand the SDK documentation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Task]: Update and expand the SDK documentation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Issue #8605 : Add shortcuts to open a running execution (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add keyboard and mouse shortcut to open execution (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Issue #8621 : Find a value in a table view (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[PR] Issue #2286 : Add a GUI annotation for data grids (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fix memory leak in caching execution information location, fixes #8623 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Memory leak while processing kafka topic (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Bug]: Can't convert negative numbers to integer - json-input and calculator - when running through task scheduler (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Issue #8521 : Honor a disabled linter and file or script action sources (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: publish hop distro on sdkman (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: configure limits to what an execution information location stores (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Issue #8617 : Limit large String, JSON, Binary, and Avro values in data profiles (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Fix memory leak in caching execution information location, fixes #8623 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: publish hop distro on sdkman (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] Fix#8650 Adding a project fails with a false circular parent reference when the parent has an empty parentProjectName (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[I] [Bug]: Adding a project fails with a false circular parent reference when the parent has an empty parentProjectName (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Bug]: Adding a project fails with a false circular parent reference when the parent has an empty parentProjectName (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Fix #8360: read-only grid selects the row on click and keeps its context menu (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: publish hop distro on sdkman (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Fixes #8640 : Explain pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: A safe single threaded pipeline engine (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Task]: Implement GuiWidgetGroupType.BOXES in GuiCompositeWidgets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Have specific row listeners for putRowTo() and getRowTo() (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] Issue #8648: Replay Workflow Engine, Replay Gates, and Execution Viewer integration (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Issue #8117 : Lay out annotated widget groups as boxes (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: publish hop distro on sdkman (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Fixes #8640 : Explain pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Fixes #8640 : Explain pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Fix#8593 Parse an ASCII minus when converting strings to numbers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[I] [Feature Request]: Replaying Workflow Engine, Replay Gates, and Pre-Flight Replay Evaluation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] Fixes #8646: Update and expand the SDK documentation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Issue #8564 : Do not warn when closing an unchanged JavaScript dialog (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Issue #8117 : Lay out annotated widget groups as boxes (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: publish hop distro on sdkman (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Issue #8521 : Honor a disabled linter and file or script action sources (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Issue #8617 : Limit large String, JSON, Binary, and Avro values in data profiles (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Bug]: Incorrect missing db connection warning in Add Sequence (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Issue #8561 : Do not warn about a missing connection when Add Sequence uses a counter (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[I] [Task]: Update and expland the SDK documentation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Bug]: JavaScript dialog is complaining about changes when there were none (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] Fixes #8640 : Explain pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Fix#8620 Inconsistency when saving workflow 'name' tag of the file saved as "new workflow" (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistency when saving workflow: 'name' tag of the file saved as "new workflow" (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] Fixes #8642 : Make the terminal cursor follow the Hop theme colours (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] [Task]: improve terminal arrow up/dow and left/right handling in Hop Gui (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[I] [Task]: improve terminal arrow up/dow and left/right handling in Hop Gui (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Fix memory leak in caching execution information location, fixes #8623 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] Fixes #3814: set a run configuration on imported Pipeline and Workflo… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[I] [Task]: Explain pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Fix#8593 Parse an ASCII minus when converting strings to numbers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Issue #8495 : Optionally resolve OS environment variables as Hop variables (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: publish hop distro on sdkman (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Issue #8495 : Optionally resolve OS environment variables as Hop variables (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Issue #8495 : Optionally resolve OS environment variables as Hop variables (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Verify the environment before execution (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Verify the environment before execution (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Issue #6744 : Generate XML schemas for pipelines, workflows, transforms, and actions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task]: Add easy way to create a scrolled composite over GUI widgets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task]: Cleanup XML of class HopGuiPipelineClipboardDelegate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Issue #8117 : Lay out annotated widget groups as boxes (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Issue #8521 : Honor a disabled linter and file or script action sources (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Issue #8561 : Do not warn about a missing connection when Add Sequence uses a counter (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Fixes #8536 : Let the linter address Hop's own verify checks individu… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Issue #8564 : Do not warn when closing an unchanged JavaScript dialog (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Issue #8546 : Keep pipeline metrics updating after a Kafka consumer restart (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Issue #8600 : Save Avro Record values in an execution information location (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Issue #8617 : Limit large String, JSON, Binary, and Avro values in data profiles (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Fixes #8516: inconsistencies in PDI import dialog and CLI (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Fixes #8124 : Populate the info fields of pipelines and workflows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Fixes #8629 : Let pgvector search skip filters whose stream value is … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Preview a Parquet file in the Hop GUI (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Issue #8621 : Find a value in a table view (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Issue #8614 : Preview a Parquet file in the Hop GUI (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task]: pgvector search: option to skip filters with an empty value; document AI Provider precedence in Language Model Chat (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task]: pgvector search: option to skip filters with an empty value; document AI Provider precedence in Language Model Chat (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Bug]: The linter cannot address Hop's own verify checks individually (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Fixes #8516: inconsistencies in PDI import dialog and CLI (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task]: Align hop-import CLI options with the Hop GUI import dialog (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Fixes #8536 : Let the linter address Hop's own verify checks individu… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] harden project delete/rename, fixes #4275 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Bug]: Error when editing project properties: the Parent project field is always filled with the value: “default” and an error occurs when saving. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Issue #8501 : Show the finished check only when every copy is done (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Bug]: Only flag a transform as Finished when all copies are done working (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] DatabaseMeta was not correctly loaded in Dynamic SQL, fixes #4471 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [BUG]: Hop Conf `-sv` and `-cfv` seem broken (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Fix hop-conf variable option handling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Bug]: Dynamic SQL does not provide template fields when verifying (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task]: Upgrade Spotless and google-java-format so the build runs on JDK 26+ (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task]: Upgrade Spotless and google-java-format so the build runs on JDK 26+ (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] Issue #8614 : Preview a Parquet file in the Hop GUI (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] Fix#8620 Inconsistency when saving workflow 'name' tag of the file saved as "new workflow" (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistency when saving workflow: 'name' tag of the file saved as "new workflow" (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Data Quality Alerts in Execution Information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] [Feature Request]: Data Quality Alerts in Execution Information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [Bug]: Don't show data when moving transforms (hop)
via GitHub