Messages by Date
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Task]: update core lint rule pack (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [Task]: update core lint rule pack (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Fixes #8536 : Let the linter address Hop's own verify checks individu… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fixes #8511 : Add a Structured extract transform to read typed fields… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [Feature Request]: Visual improvement for the dbt action (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Dialogs should not clear fields if input mapping is gone, fixes #5953 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Dialogs should not clear fields if input mapping is gone, fixes #5953 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8486 : Harmonize the bottom panel and add an option to disable the embedded terminal (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8507 : Do not send a charset on the REST Client Content-Type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Error when editing project properties: the Parent project field is always filled with the value: “default” and an error occurs when saving. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: MSSQL JDBC driver: info is wrongly routed in console / supress message (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix#8545 Http/HttpPost/Rest check reports error for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] use a large format mask to not lose decimal digits, fixes #3970 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8362 : Keep word movement and line copy in text fields (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON input transform loses the field to read from when it depends on success of a database query (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Support keyboard navigation in text widgets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Pipeline action - record set forwarding issue (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON input transform loses the field to read from when it depends on success of a database query (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON Input - unable to select fields for parameters in Hop GUI (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON Input - unable to select fields for parameters in Hop GUI (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Fixes #8516: inconsistencies in PDI import dialog and CLI (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: "Json input" String to number conversion error when pushed on HOP server instead of Local (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Pipeline action - record set forwarding issue (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8501 : Show the finished check only when every copy is done (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8568 : Do not keep writing execution info through a closed database connection (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix #8360: read-only grid selects the row on click and keeps its context menu (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8501 : Show the finished check only when every copy is done (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] UDJC test pipeline should have info and output transforms, fixes #4584 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Dimension Lookup from Cache failing: ClassCastException (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: The source transform to read from [1] couldn't be found (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] clear results when pipeline has copy rows to restult, fixes #4581 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Pipeline action - record set forwarding issue /2 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] DatabaseMeta was not correctly loaded in Dynamic SQL, fixes #4471 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Dimension Lookup from Cache failing: ClassCastException (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #7906 : Add a description to environment configuration files (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Dynamic SQL does not provide template fields when verifying (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow PostgreSQL Execution Information to persist payloads larger than the Jackson string limit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Simple Mapping parameters are lost during Kettle Import (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] harden project delete/rename, fixes #4275 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix #8360: read-only grid selects the row on click and keeps its context menu (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Join rows (cartesian product) hangs on Beam (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix simple mapping import, fixes #4119 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Import from kettle Simple Mapping wrong filename (trans_name) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix modl role position. fixes #8543 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] minor logging fix, fixes #4045 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Move files - can't process files using previous results as args (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Data Set Metadata format (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] joinrows hardening and block on beam/spark, fixes #2353 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: GEOMETRY not supported by Oracle plugin (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: GEOMETRY not supported by Oracle plugin (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP / HTTP Post / REST check() reports ERROR for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix #8360: read-only grid selects the row on click and keeps its context menu (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]:CachingDatabaseExecutionInfoLocation keeps using a closed database connection after stopping a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8501 : Show the finished check only when every copy is done (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8501 : Show the finished check only when every copy is done (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Strange layout in the AI provider editor (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8507 : Do not send a charset on the REST Client Content-Type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8539 : Get Avro Decode fields from JSON (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Avro Decode - get fields from JSON (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8546 : Keep pipeline metrics updating after a Kafka consumer restart (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix #8360: read-only grid selects the row on click and keeps its context menu (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Add support for sequences in H2 #8526 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add support for sequences in H2 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Harden avro code, confirm working engines, fixes #3901 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] joinrows hardening and block on beam/spark, fixes #2353 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] move to environment so it's applied everywhere, fixes #7297 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] sqlite type hardening ,fixes #3633 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #8362 : Keep word movement and line copy in text fields (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Improve metadata item naming consistency, fixes #5597 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent meta type handling results into casting exceptions when using SQLite and Database join (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Projects plugin - option to restrict environments not working at startup (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP Get action fails with time out error when using proxy (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent naming convention in metadata folder: MailServerConnection uses PascalCase instead of kebab-case (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] cleanup some dead code around environment filtering, fixes #5382 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: depending on the source, even after converting fields to Booleans they are displayed differently in Write to log (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Add format mask support to boolean fields and update documentation, f… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Avro file output - not possible to use schema from config / project folder. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Import of "User defined Java expression" (Janino) from kettle is converting the formula-Field wrong (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Import of "User defined Java expression" (Janino) from kettle is converting the formula-Field wrong (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] joinrows hardening and block on beam/spark, fixes #2353 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix#8545 Http/HttpPost/Rest check reports error for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [CI] harden gib (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #8501 : Show the finished check only when every copy is done (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix#8545 Http/HttpPost/Rest check reports error for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Only flag a transform as Finished when all copies are done working (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] move to environment so it's applied everywhere, fixes #7297 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [CI] harden gib (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Task]: Upgrade libphonenumber to 9.0.40 in Standardize Phone Number transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Move Google plugin to the Technology marketplace category (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Upgrade libphonenumber to 9.0.40 in Standardize Phone Number transform #8565 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: File Metadata does not scan for decimals properly (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow PostgreSQL Execution Information to persist payloads larger than the Jackson string limit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Web services lookup - issues on loading WSDL file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: A VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] File Metadata: keep the enclosure with quotes inside fields and keep … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] fix wdsl file load, fixes #4813 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #8568 : Do not keep writing execution info through a closed database connection (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: clear cache button on table inputs does not always or seldom works (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8507 : Do not send a charset on the REST Client Content-Type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Add config options for all tooltips on the canvas, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add lightweight right-click quick actions for transforms/actions in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: REST Client (2.19/Java 21) gets HTTP 500 gateway "Bad Request" from Omie API; identical request via curl succeeds; worked fine on 2.17/Java 17 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #8507 : Do not send a charset on the REST Client Content-Type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add config options for all tooltips on the canvas, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Issue #8539 : Get Avro Decode fields from JSON (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Upgrade libphonenumber to 9.0.40 in Standardize Phone Number transform #8565 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Task]: Upgrade libphonenumber to 9.0.40 in Standardize Phone Number transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: JavaScript dialog is complaining about changes when there were none (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Issue #8509 : Add an optional project id for shared execution information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Feature Request]: Allow PostgreSQL Execution Information to persist payloads larger than the Jackson string limit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Move Google plugin to the Technology marketplace category (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: Incorrect missing db connection warning in Add Sequence (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Issue #8546 : Keep pipeline metrics updating after a Kafka consumer restart (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Issue #8509 : Add an optional project id for shared execution information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Issue #8509 : Add an optional project id for shared execution information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Projects plugin - option to restrict environments not working at startup (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] harden normalizer with mixed field types, fixes #3636 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add missing font for correct CJK rendering, fixes #8528 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: CJK text spacing is compressed in Hop Web canvas (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON Output NULL Colums after BugFix #2839 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] JSON Output: keep input fields on the last partial block, fixes #2958 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Handling columns with different meta types than String in Row Normalizer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execution of pipeline fails when CSV File Input transform has Lazy Conversion flag ON (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix csv lazy conversion on Beam, fixes #3724 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix results for remote engine, fixes #4826 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop 2.11.0 - When running a workflow using Hop remote workflow engine, with pipelines containing "Text File output" with add filenames to result. Files are not added as attachments if an email is sent via the workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Fix#8545 Http/HttpPost/Rest check reports error for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Fixes #8511 : Add a Structured extract transform to read typed fields… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add config options for all tooltips on the canvas, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] sqlite type hardening ,fixes #3633 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Error reading parquet file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [IT] minor beam fix (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix wdsl file load, fixes #4813 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] cleanup some dead code around environment filtering, fixes #5382 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Improve metadata item naming consistency, fixes #5597 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add format mask support to boolean fields and update documentation, f… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add option to disable embedded terminal (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: NullPointerException Issue with Executing generate-synthetic-data.hpl Pipeline in Apache Flink (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: depending on the source, even after converting fields to Booleans they are displayed differently in Write to log (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix wdsl file load, fixes #4813 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Add format mask support to boolean fields and update documentation, f… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: depending on the source, even after converting fields to Booleans they are displayed differently in Write to log (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] File Metadata: keep the enclosure with quotes inside fields and keep … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execution Results Not Saved Properly (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Improve metadata item naming consistency, fixes #5597 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow Execution Information to be filtered by project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow Execution Information to be filtered by project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Table output - bad performance in transaction-based pipelines (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execution Results Not Saved Properly (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent naming convention in metadata folder: MailServerConnection uses PascalCase instead of kebab-case (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [IT] minor beam fix (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] cleanup some dead code around environment filtering, fixes #5382 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Web services lookup - issues on loading WSDL file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [CI] fix floating test numbers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix csv lazy conversion on Beam, fixes #3724 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: NullPointerException Issue with Executing generate-synthetic-data.hpl Pipeline in Apache Flink (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow Execution Information to be filtered by project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] harden normalizer with mixed field types, fixes #3636 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [CI] fix floating test numbers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] sqlite type hardening ,fixes #3633 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Handling columns with different meta types than String in Row Normalizer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent meta type handling results into casting exceptions when using SQLite and Database join (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: Kafka Consumer can fail to report metrics (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Setting a variable to a scope of 'valid in the JVM' does not work upstream a repeating pipeline in a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Setting a variable to a scope of 'valid in the JVM' does not work upstream a repeating pipeline in a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP / HTTP Post / REST check() reports ERROR for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: HTTP / HTTP Post / REST check() reports ERROR for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parquet Output - Parquet Footer Size. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] parquet output code hardening and cleanup, fixes #2338 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Bug]: Strange layout in the AI provider (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Add support for sequences in H2 #8526 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Fixes #8531 : Two integration tests assert behaviour the product neve… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: fix failing integration tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: Error reading parquet file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: clear cache button on table inputs does not always or seldom works (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: CJK text spacing is compressed in Hop Web canvas (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] fix results for remote engine, fixes #4826 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Feature Request]: Avro Decode - get fields from JSON (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Bug]: The linter cannot address Hop's own verify checks individually (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Fix #8360: read-only grid selects the row on click and keeps its context menu (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Issue #8404 : Return sampled field metadata from Get Fields (hop)
via GitHub