Hi,

"But in when using IUP, we can't just reasonably call Window's
PostMessage because it is not cross-platform. It won't work on any
other platform except Windows.
This whole proposal is on how to make something like PostMessage
cross-platform."

It's OK, but in your app example, I dont see any about event loop in
GTK, Apple or Android. Only reference about Windows Event Loop.

Can you show why other events loops, do not work like PostMessage
windows API.
or
better saying, touch IUP Event Loop in (GTK, Apple and Android)?

Best regards,
Ranier Vilela