>>> That's why NW invented DocBook! If you were to use that, then you can
>>> create the site and other types of documentation.  Stylesheets are
>>> already in existence to do the work.
>>>
>>> The only problem is choosing the subset of DocBook ;-)
>>
>> Scott, I hope this is a joke - using DocBook ???? But docbook was not
>> invented here, and is used only by all other open source projects.
>>
>> How could we use a standard DTD for technical documentation ? We're not
>> Linux.
>

> so true it is sad ;(

I am only to assume that Costin is joking ;-) (At least I hope he is joking)

Not to worry, I am one of the laziest programmers alive.  If someone has
already created a full-blown DTD, stylesheets to convert said DTD to say
HTML or PDF or XXX, and it has a groundswell of support, I imagine that
I could back it.  Anakia, Stylebook and all of the other ilk were
created to create a website.  DocBook was invented to create
documentation of any form.  I am not against Anakia/Stylebook or
anything of that sort, I am just not the "Not Invented Here" type of guy.

As an outsider/lurker to apache projects for a couple of years, I am
astounded by the community that can be created by a project like
Turbine, but equally astounded by the lack of communication between the
camps.  If you were listening over on new-httpd, they are still hashing
out the bug database thing, when nagoya is set up and running already.
I would hope that problems common to all communities could be solved and
implemented by all communities ;-)  But that is just me, and I could be
wrong.

Scott Sanders