Hi,

At 01:21  12/5/01 +0100, Vincent Massol wrote:
>It is available on the Cactus web site at :
>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cactus/mockobjects.html
>
>I would very much like to have your opinion on that subject. If I receive a
>lot of positive answers, it might mean that we'll change the way Cactus work
>in order to do it the Mock Object way. As this is a big change, I'd like to
>have your opinion on that.

Sorry I don't know enough about Cactus to have an opinion on that but I
have found Mock Objects useful in the past - for somethings. (Though I
never used the term MockObject).

The only problem I founf that is overtime you can end up creating a virtual
container. With one of my projects I found that my "Mock Container" ended
up being just a lightweight container - way beyond what it should have been
doing.

Cheers,

Pete