On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Vincent Massol wrote:

> [...]

Sam's question is valid, but it's only one case of a general problem that
Commons components depend on each other in non-obvious fashions.  Just ask
Jon about trying to build all of them before I told him about "ant
dist" in the top-level build.xml.

That issue goes away when CJAN/JJAR/whatever gets deployed.

Craig