Vincent Massol wrote:

> [...]

Actually, commons is *not* about frameworks - one of the fundamental
ideas in the foundation of commons is that there would no 'most favored
nation' status.  The idea (well, my view, anyway) was to find a way to
bring the richness of the Jakarta codebases together in a
'contributing-project-neutral' manner - for example, to bring together
the best of the Turbine and Struts connection pools to have a separate,
independant one that could be shared and used by all.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting