2008/12/23, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>:
>
>
>
> Jallib-pack seems OK to me. I would add an indication about the jallib
> version and the compiler version in the name of the package file, for
> example: Jallib-pack-24i-0.1
Okay with me

> I don't like that the directory structure of the current download
> packages have a fixed base directory (\jallib-0.1beta). I prefer much
> more the Firefox way, namely a release independent name, in our case
> \Jallib, or even better no base directory at all and only a 'relative'
> subdirectory structure.  Advantage is much easier migration: rename the
> old jallib and create a new Jallib.  No makefiles, batchfiles or other
> scripts to change with each new version.
>
I strongly agree on this!

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to