>Still some ATMega features won't be supported,
>as some PICs features won't be supported on the other side.
That's for sure.

>We'll have to provide a list of compatible shields
It will be a good start.

I needed two more pins... Arduino use Tx/Rx pins also as digital pins.
We are using USB pins only for USB...

I can't decide about a layout... I presented my point of view (which
is also your). I can't say it will be a success to follow Arduino
"rules" but I can say there are many people interested. My web traffic
increased dramatically and from countries where Arduino was successful
(I guess) ...

Of course, a correct decision can be made only if people come and
discuss here. So, I will let others to speak.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to