>
>
> I needed two more pins... Arduino use Tx/Rx pins also as digital pins.
> We are using USB pins only for USB...
>
> I can't decide about a layout... I presented my point of view (which
> is also your). I can't say it will be a success to follow Arduino
> "rules" but I can say there are many people interested. My web traffic
> increased dramatically and from countries where Arduino was successful
> (I guess) ...
>
> Of course, a correct decision can be made only if people come and
> discuss here. So, I will let others to speak.
>

Sure, but you didn't answer: does an intermediate shield, acting as pin
compatible layer between Jaluino and Arduino, seem to be a good compromise ?
Beside that, do you agree using our own shield layout would be better for
our jal board (because it's 100% dedicated to PIC) ?

With 18F4550, we could also have the same layout as Arduino, then enrich it
with more connectors from the remaining available pins. As for a homebrew
version, this may give a complex PCB. Maybe Richard will have a better
idea/understanding of what can be done from current version.

Cheers,
Seb

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to