Hello Vasi,

On Aug 28, 1:50 am, funlw65 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> See here how i want to make my next board based on 
> 4550:http://sites.google.com/site/funlw65/electronics/jaluino-pinguino-28-...

Nice visualisation of your component layer.

>
> It have a lot of bridges but is because of Arduino shield
Yes I noticed, it is not possible to make a nice home brew lay out
with acceptable amount off via’s when you can’t place the components
in the best position for your controller

> compatibility. It can be made at home and also as a double-sided pro
> board (through hole components).

With double side pro board I mean of course double side mainly smt
components and pcb manufactured at www.eurocircuits.com so a very
professional look.


>
> Is also designed to be programed with Pinguino (but Pinguino must be
> adapted to it - is not hard to do).
>
> Of course, I'm not an expert. The design can be much better...

Neither am I, if you want you can make a nicer board but then you have
to go to double side pcb or use a ATMega or loos the pin compatible
with Arduino.


Greetz

Richard

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to