Hi Richard,

>
> I am reading a lot of suggestions for the Jaluino medium but don’t
> forget it must stay a home brew one (not?) and this means a lot of
> limitation like pin positions and so on.


Yes sure, I'm kind of greedy with features. I'll post another email to sum
up what been said.


>
> But it is possible to make a Jaluino medium hardware pin compatible
> (distance) with an arduino same as it is possible to make the Jaluino
> medium pcb the same size as an arduino board but this won’t be a
> homebrew one like the  Jaluino medium now.
> In the future I’d like to make a Jaluino medium pro double sided. SMT
> and with more bells and whistles than the homebrew one. And, off
> course, once we are satisfied with the homebrew one; with the same
> connector positions as this will be then our Jaluino base lay out.


Yes, this layout is crucial, and currently have some problems I think (see
my next post)


>
>
> Seb thanks for making and testing the Jaluino medium board it is very
> nice to see it being made and used.


Thank *you*, I hope it'll succeed !


>
> I have only one question: I am not sure but it looks like you did not
> use a ceramic type of condensator for C5. But it must be this type of
> condensator (as you can see in the manual).
> A ceramic type you can see on www.farnell.com article number 1216441
>

OK. I wasn't aware of the difference :) I bought some today, and will use it
for the next version. Thanks for pointing this.



Cheers,
Seb

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to