> I suspect that in order to insure that the SPI switch mode actually
> works reliably, you will need a complete 'init' anyway, so let's not
> write a new function. We'd have to check the errata for several
> different chips, etc.

no prob, when I get more devices hooked up so I can test a spi switch
procedure

changing SSPCON_CKP and SSPSTAT_CKE without setting any other
registers should allow changes to take affect right way, right?
Does anyone know?

> I put the 'aliasing' stuff at the very top of the file, because I hope
> that it will be temporary -- and we can remove it when the aliasing
> gets done in the chip files.

I hope it is temporary as well, but how temporary is it?

> I put the constants just in front of the function, in hopes they would
> be noticed.  I guess I need to re-think that...

> If you don't mind, send me your proposed changes, and I'll do the svn
> commits, OK?

sure, I'll come up with something and show you.

Matt.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to