ok, I tested it and it works fine with 18F452

Matt.

On Sep 6, 3:33 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey guys, I added a sd card sample for 18F chips: 18f452_sd_card with
> SPI
>
> Yes, I did have a comment in my 16f877 sd card sample that showed ;
> 18f452 and it did work.
>
> I'll test with your new 18f452 device file and SPI lib as soon as I
> get a chance.
>
> Matt.
>
> On Sep 6, 1:51 pm, William <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Rob,
>
> > I'm not sure if you're annoyed or joking here. I meant no offense,
> > just that I am not in a position right this moment to help with
> > extensive R&D and testing of this approach.  These are deep waters
> > indeed.  Perhaps a conservative approach is to slowly revise the
> > device files, based on actual testing with sample files and real
> > hardware.
>
> > William
>
> > On Sep 6, 1:40 pm, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > In what respect are you different? Don't we all have access to the same
> > > datasheets, MPLAB, etc!- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to